Our 75th Anniversary!
Registration for Virtual Option NOW OPEN!
We are so excited to again be offering a virtual conference option. You can now register to join us as we Livestream the 75th Anniversary Conference, and as a virtual attendee, you will be able to select added sessions during mealtimes. We are even opening the Virtual Event early so you can have time to meet and connect with other attendees or ask us any questions you might have.
You will have an interactive experience where you will be able to participate in Q&A sessions in real time, visit exhibitor booths, obtain a virtual swag bag and even participate in one on one networking opportunities.
Reserve Your Conference Hike or Vitamix Tickets NOW!
*Please select only one event. All events will take place on Friday June 23, 2023 from 8:30am-12pm.
Vitamix Tour & Rocky River Hike: Tickets are NO LONGER AVAILABLE – please register for “Easy Hike” as it is the same as this Vitamix Tour/Rocky River Hike.
We will be taking registered guests to the Vitamix World Headquarters where they will receive a rare private tour of the Vitamix Culinary Kitchen, Interactive Museum and Family Homestead. Vitamix is a friend and sponsor of the annual NHA conferences and we are very grateful for their support. The Rocky River Hike has a hill with a gentle slope, suitable for younger kids and families.
Rocky River Hike/Vitamix Tour – Easy: We will be taking registered guests to the Vitamix World Headquarters where they will receive a rare private tour of the Vitamix Culinary Kitchen, Interactive Museum and Family Homestead. Vitamix is a friend and sponsor of the annual NHA conferences and we are very grateful for their support. The Rocky River Hike has a hill with a gentle slope, suitable for younger kids and families.
The Ledges Hike – Moderate: During this trail you will check out amazing rock formations on top of the plateau. The trail is rocky, so you will want to wear sturdy shoes and consider bringing your hiking poles. This hike is estimated to last approximately 2.5 hours at the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Wetmore Bridle Hike – Hard: This trail is a dirt path with many gravel sections. The trail takes you through variable terrain with a handful of creek crossings, all of which are passable even after heavy rains. This hike is estimated to last approximately 2.5 hours at the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Registration for In-Person Attendance – SOLD OUT
Registrations are currently sold out – please contact [email protected] to be placed on our waiting list.
The 2023 NHA Conference will take place June 23-25, 2023 at the Holiday Inn Cleveland South, Independence Ohio. (SOLD OUT) Registration is $795.00 and includes all programming from June 23-25 and 6 of your whole food, plant-based SOS-Free meals starting with Friday evening and ending on Sunday with lunch.
To contact the Holiday Inn directly please call: 216-524-8050 ext. 298 and ask for “THE SPECIAL NHA RATE.”
CHILDREN’S PROGRAM: For our 2023 Conference, we are once again offering a Children’s Program for children from ages 5 – 13 with special rates based on their ages. The children’s rates will be $375 for 2-12 year olds and $475 for 13-16 year olds. One and under are free. Seventeen and over are the same rate as adults.
FRIDAY MORNING EVENTS:
HIKES: For our 2023 Conference, we will once again be offering free guided hikes on Friday morning to the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley National Park from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
VITAMIX MUSEUM & HOMESTEAD TOUR: On Friday morning, we will also be offering the option of touring The Vitamix Museum and Homestead along with a hike at the Cleveland MetroPark from 9:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m.
We will be setting up separate tickets for both events on our web site soon.
People had great things to say about past NHA Conferences:
- “What a wonderful conference! The speakers were the best, and the food was delicious! And the accommodations were great! It was inspiring to be with like-minded people. It has recharged me and renewed my desire to give my body only the best in order to live a long and healthy life!” ”Ginny S., Hommelstown, PA
- “Wow, that conference was as good as any I have ever attended on this subject! I have heard Dr. Fuhrman, Dr. Goldhamer, Dr. Klaper, and Dr. Pam Popper talk before, but we got even more from all of your powerful speakers this time.” ”John B., Olmstead Falls, OH
- “We had a great weekend together, learning, connecting with old friends, and making new ones and, of course, eating delicious food!” ”Rachel and Michael W., Harrisonburg, VA
- “It was a most joyous time for me. I saw people I had not seen in 10 or more years. It felt like old home week. The food was beyond great!” ” Bernice K., Sun City Center, FL
- “What a terrific organization, and what a great group of people we met! Looking forward to learning and helping and developing great friendships in the years to come!” ”Heidi and Rick Z., Sewickley, PA
- “Thanks so much for the wonderful conference! I loved the speakers, the food, and the family feeling. One of my goals was to meet successful agers–mission accomplished! I left feeling motivated and inspired!” ”Linda A., Redwood Valley, CA
Pictured above: Left photo (l to r), Dr. Alan Goldhamer, Dr. Stephan Esser (back), Mark Huberman (front, NHA President), and Dr. Joel Fuhrman. Right, Dr. Goldhamer signing books after his lecture.