The Annual Symposium on InforMED™ Medical Decision-Making is co-sponsored by Wellness Forum Health and Dr. Peter Breggin’s Center for the Study of Empathic Therapy. The symposium will take place November 9-11, 2018 in Columbus, Ohio.
Featured Speakers include: Anthony Lim, M.D., Janice Stanger, Ph.D., Pam Popper, President WFH, Eileen Kopsaftis, P.T., Peter Breggin, M.D., Celebrity Chef Del Sroufe, and Mary Marshall, R.N., featuring an evening with New York Times Best-Selling Author Sharyl Attkisson presenting "An Investigative Reporter's discussion on medical matters, vaccines & influence drug companies."
Ticket prices are as follows:
- July 1-August 31: Member $309 Non-Member $359
- September 1-October 31: Member $349 Non-Member $399
- November 1-9: Member $399 Non-Member $459
Tickets subject to availability. No partial tickets, non-transferrable and non-refundable. No registrations at the door.
Ticket price includes:
- Main session lectures and interactive panel discussions
- Choice of 4 breakout sessions
- Three meals: dinner on Friday, lunch on Saturday, multi-course dinner on Saturday (all meals are vegan, low-fat, & gluten free)
- $500 certificate toward select programs offered by Wellness Forum Health.
Conference Hours: Fri 2:00-4:00PM & 5:30-9:00PM, Sat 9:00AM-9:00PM, Sun 9:00AM-12PM & 1:30-3:30PM.
Conference Location: Embassy Suites Dublin. To get the group rate ($109), use group code: WEL or use this link. A signed registration form is required to reserve your spot!