Date: May 11-18, 2024.
A Week of WFPB Living, Wellness and Wonder!
Medieval hill-towns, spectacular vistas, a day of e-cycling, vibrant cities, animal sanctuary visit, delicious fresh WFPB SOS-free cuisine, and more! Join us on on a memorable 8 days/7 nights trip to Italy’s gorgeous Tuscany region, for food, culture and history!
Book your trip: https://worldvegantravel.com/nha-tuscany-2024/
We’re Off To Italy! Join us on an unforgettable journey through Tuscany, starting and ending in Florence, Italy!
We’re taking over a 100% vegan Tuscan Agrivilla just outside San Gimignano and making it our home for 8 days and 7 nights. Renovated in 2018 with natural materials, it also includes a large saltwater swimming pool, terraces, and a permaculture garden. Elegant rooms with private bathrooms await you.
Enjoy daily WFPB SOS Free breakfasts and dinners on our panoramic terrace. We will also have a couple of lunches at the villa, with the others in various restaurants while on excursions. Wanda Huberman, Executive Director of the NHA, has worked directly with all the Chefs to ensure all meals are NHA Compliant.
Excursions to Pienza, UNESCO World Heritage San Gimignano, Siena, Volterra, the tower of Pisa and more are all included. Walk a short section of the Via Francigena and experience an e-bike ride through the Tuscan countryside. We’ll even visit an animal refuge for some cuddles and pets!
All lodging, meals, excursions, tips, and even a laundry day included!
So lace up those walking shoes, charge those camera batteries, practice your Italian, and join us on on a 100% WFPB SOS Free adventure to one of Italy’s most romantic and beautiful region: TUSCANY!
Why You’ll Love This Trip
- -We’re taking over an entire vegan Tuscan agrivilla and making it our home for 7 nights!
- -Guided tours of fascinating historical towns Siena, Volterra, Pienza & San Gimignano
- -All meals included, WFOB SOS free
- -Enjoy an e-bike in the Tuscan countryside
- -Visit a local animal refuge
- -Hike a leg of the Via Francegina
- -Climb the tower of Pisa!
- -Explore the medieval walls of Lucca
- -All non-alcoholic beverages, such as green smoothies, fresh organic detox juices, seltzer water and more!
- -Travel with Mark Huberman, President and Wanda Huberman, Executive Director of the NHA!
- -All meals, from breakfast to dinner, all 100% WFPB SOS Free, All delicious.
- -On departure day, morning transfer to Florence airport or train station
- -All non-alcoholic drinks during included activities and our time at the villa, such as juices, smoothies, fresh organic detox juices, etc.
- -Live Q&A before the trip to ask your questions to the tour leaders
- -Accommodation in our own private 100% vegan villa in Tuscany
- -Welcome gift bag with some travel essentials
- -A day of e-biking in the Tuscan countryside
- -One complimentary laundry day
- -All ground transportation for included activities
- -Local guides in Siena, San Gimignano, Volterra & Pisa
- -Entrance fees to Siena cathedral, tower of Pisa & San Gimignano tower
- -All tips for local guides and drivers during our included activities
- -Visit & donation to an animal sanctuary
- -Professional English-speaking tour leader
- -Transportation (ie flights, train) to/from our departure/finish point: Florence, Italy
- -Optional activities outside of what we’ve planned (see itinerary for more detail)
- -Medical travel insurance (mandatory)
- -Alcoholic drinks during meals and at the villa
- -Extra snacks, drinks and meals outside of what’s included (see itinerary)
- -Tips for guides/drivers on non-included activities, or to hotel staff (completely optional)
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change as things sometimes change, places close down, or we find a better restaurant or activity. If we need to change anything, it will be only for the betterment of the trip!
*A detailed itinerary can be found here: https://worldvegantravel.com/nha-tuscany-2024/. Scroll down to the “Itinerary” section and click on each day to view a detailed display.