To purchase Tickets for the Replays of the 2021 conference for $67, click here
Register now for the 2022 NHA Conference which will be taking place June 24-26, 2022 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton, Cleveland Rockside, 5800 Rockside Woods Blvd. N., Independence, OH. 44131. 216.986.9900.В В Take advantage of the current early bird sale price which is $615.00 until October 31, 2021. Don’t delay as we are already receiving a lot of registrations and expect yet another sold out event.
To register for our 2022 Conference at the Early Bird Rate, Click Here
For our 2022 Conference, we will once again be having a Children’s Program for children from ages 5 – 13 and special rates will be offered based on their ages.
If you’re interested in purchasing passes for your children, please contact us.В The children’s rates are:В $350 for 2-12 year olds and $450 for 13-16 year olds.В One and under are free.В Seventeen and over are the same rate as adults.В В
Simply note the number of Adult passes you’d like to purchase in the box at the top of this page, and click “register.”В
CLICK HEREВ to book your hotel room at the $139/per night “NHA” rate. The Conference Code is “NH2”.
If you are unable to book online, we suggest you call the hotel at 216-986-9900 for availability.В В
Hope to see you there!
People had great things to say about past NHA Conferences:
- “What a wonderful conference! The speakers were the best, and the food was delicious! And the accommodations were great! It was inspiring to be with like-minded people. It has recharged me and renewed my desire to give my body only the best in order to live a long and healthy life!” вЂ”Ginny S., Hommelstown, PA
- “Wow, that conference was as good as any I have ever attended on this subject! I have heard Dr. Fuhrman, Dr. Goldhamer, Dr. Klaper, and Dr. Pam Popper talk before, but we got even more from all of your powerful speakers this time.” вЂ”John B., Olmstead Falls, OH
- “We had a great weekend together, learning, connecting with old friends, and making new ones and, of course, eating delicious food!” вЂ”Rachel andВ Michael W., Harrisonburg, VA
- “It was a most joyous time for me. IВ saw people I had not seen in 10 or more years. It felt like old home week. The food was beyond great!” вЂ” Bernice K., Sun City Center, FL
- “What a terrific organization, and what a great group of people we met!В Looking forward to learning and helping and developing great friendships in the years to come!” вЂ”Heidi and Rick Z., Sewickley, PA
- “Thanks so much for the wonderful conference! I loved the speakers, the food, and the family feeling. One of my goals was to meet successful agersвЂ”mission accomplished! I left feeling motivated and inspired!” вЂ”Linda A., Redwood Valley, CAВ В В
Pictured above: Left photo (l to r), Dr. Alan Goldhamer, Dr. Stephan Esser (back), Mark Huberman (front, NHA President), and Dr. Joel Fuhrman. Right, Dr. Goldhamer signing books after his lecture.