Welcome to the NHA's 2018 Conference Registration page!
People who attended the 2017 Conference had a great time...
- "What a wonderful conference! The speakers were the best, and the food was delicious! And the accommodations were great! It was inspiring to be with like-minded people. It has recharged me and renewed my desire to give my body only the best in order to live a long and healthy life!" —Ginny S., Hommelstown, PA
- "Wow, that conference was as good as any I have ever attended on this subject! I have heard Dr. Fuhrman, Dr. Goldhamer, Dr. Klaper, and Dr. Pam Popper talk before, but we got even more from all of your powerful speakers this time." —John B., Olmstead Falls, OH
- "We had a great weekend together, learning, connecting with old friends, and making new ones and, of course, eating delicious food!" —Rachel and Michael W., Harrisonburg, VA
- "It was a most joyous time for me. I saw people I had not seen in 10 or more years. It felt like old home week. The food was beyond great!" — Bernice K., Sun City Center, FL
- "What a terrific organization, and what a great group of people we met! Looking forward to learning and helping and developing great friendships in the years to come!" —Heidi and Rick Z., Sewickley, PA
- "Thanks so much for the wonderful conference! I loved the speakers, the food, and the family feeling. One of my goals was to meet successful agers—mission accomplished! I left feeling motivated and inspired!" —Linda A., Redwood Valley, CA
Pictured above: Left photo (l to r), Dr. Alan Goldhamer, Dr. Stephan Esser (back), Mark Huberman (front, NHA President), and Dr. Joel Fuhrman. Right, Dr. Goldhamer signing books after his lecture.